1. ‘The Little Mermaid’ was my favorite movie as a kid. It still holds up (Doubt it? Watch it.).
2. I hail from the great river city of Spokane, Washington. We tend to be famous for a lot of really weird, random things that are never truly indicative of what a wonderful city it is to grow up in.
3. I currently live in Austin, TX, where I have learned to appreciate breakfast tacos, sunshine, and the growing pains every burgeoning city goes through.
4. I am Deaf/HH, but greatly enjoy music and often sing (terribly) at the most random of moments. One day, in a parallel universe, I will have a live music show called Deaf Jam.
6. I have a growing passion for learning about fitness and health even though I still have puffy nipples my younger brother can’t resist flicking. And yes, that makes my main goal, “To have less puffy nipples”.
7. I drew a lot as a kid. I think a lot about drawing. I’m hoping this blog will get me to think less about drawing and do more actual drawing. See how I drew that one out?
8. I think a lot, about a lot of things, in a lot of different ways. This often means I will preoccupy my brain with abstract, ever-changing thoughts and leave no mental capacity to remember to put on matching socks in the morning.
9. Want to know more? Just ask.